- Aiden DTook Sassy to Claire for a de-shed and bath, can honestly say that she came back looking the best she ever has! Claire spent a good couple of hours ensuring Sassy looked the best she could!! Highly recommend, Claire is a great groomer and will treat your dogs amazing.
- Hayley PClaire really understands how to manage dogs with a difficult temperament, she put time and consideration into my highly anxious dog and gave her a gorgeous groom. I am very happy and will definitely be returning for business! Great service
- Craig HGenuine dog lover, provides a friendly environment for my nervous dog. Would recommend!
Here at Tower View Dog Grooming I offer a one to one experience for your dog in a homely relaxed environment. Unlike in a busy salon your dog (or multiple dogs from the same household) will have my full attention for the duration of their time in my groom room.
All prices will be confirmed upon consultation with you, with your dog present. Please do not hesitate to contact me, as I am happy to give a quote over the phone. Prices for all services are subject to coat condition, breed type, size & temperament.
I can also offer advice on grooming at home, to maintain a happy & healthy dog in between his or her visits to my grooming room. Regular grooming prevents your dog’s fur from becoming matted and acts as a stimulus for the skin allowing natural oils to circulate to the coat.
Long haired or double coated breeds
A full groom includes an initial health check, nail clipping, ear plucking & cleaning*, hygiene trim*, a warm bath with shampoo & conditioner, blow dry followed by a de-shed with a coat king (double coated breeds) or clip of your choice, topped off with a cologne spritzer so your pooch comes home smelling gorgeous.
* When required dependent on breed
Small- From £30
(Small may include breeds such as West Highland Terrier, Shih Tzu, Cavalier King Charles, Toy Poodle)
Medium- From £35
(Medium may include breeds such as Cocker spaniel, Cockerpoo, Springer spaniel, Sheltie)
Large- From £45
(May include breeds such as Airedale, Rough Collie)
Smooth Haired breeds
Includes a health check, nail clip, pad trimming, ear cleaning*, warm bath & dry, plus a de-shed with a Furminator, finishing with a cologne spritzer.
Extra Small- From £17
(Smooth Coated Miniature Dachshund, Chihuahua, Whippet)
Small- From £20
(Breeds similar in size to- Smooth Jack Russel, Beagle, French bull dog)
(Breeds similar in size to- British bull dog, Bassett hound, Shar Pei,)
(Breeds similar in size to Pointer, Hungarian Visla, Labrador)
Includes bath, dry and brush out of minor knots and/or matts, nail clipping, tidy around eyes and hygiene trim.
This is ideal between full grooms especially if you choose to have full grooms less frequently.
Toy/Small- From £20
Small/Medium- From £25
Large- From £30
Hand Stripping is the process of pulling out dead hair on a wiry coat by hand. On average this can be done 6 monthly, by stripping & not clipping your dog will retain a waterproof coat, natural wiry coat texture and deeper/darker natural colouring. Clipping a wiry coat makes it go dull and lifeless.
Includes hand strip by hand with chalk powder, face shape finished with scissors, nails clipped, ears plucked & cleaned*, warm bath & dry.
Small- Medium- From £50
(Includes breeds such as Parsons Jack Russell, Miniature & Standard Schnauzer, Scottish Terrier, West Highland Terrier, Cairn Terrier)
Perfect for introducing your puppy to grooming, this includes initial health check, nail clipping, pad trimming, ear clean/pluck*, warm bath with sensitive puppy shampoo, dry & trim up of puppy coat. Due to a puppies coat not being fully established until 6-8 months old the groom is more of a tidy up rather than a full style.
* When required dependent on breed
Smooth coated breeds- £15
Long, Silky & double-coated breeds- £20
Puppy Pamper applies up until the dog is 6months old.
* Please note I cannot take Giant breeds due to the size of my room & the ability to lift dogs into the bath. Max Weight restriction of 30kg
Frequency Of Grooming
4-6 Weeks - All poodle crosses & Curley coated dogs, Cockerpoo, Cavapoo, labradoodle, Bichon Frise, Shih Tzu, Maltese, Tibetan Terrier.
6-8 Weeks- West highland terrier, Schnauzer, Cavalier King Charles Spaniel, Yorkshire Terrier, Cocker & Springer Spaniel.
8-12 Weeks- Labrador, Beagle, Border collie, German Shepherd, Rough Collie, Patterdale.
6 Monthly- Hand stripped breeds, Border Terrier, Wire Haired Pointer, Cairn Terrier, Parsons Jack Russell.
Key Points When Booking Your
1. Behaviour Please be honest about your pets behaviour. Especially if other groomers have refused to groom due to aggressive behaviour. This does not necessary mean I will refuse to groom your pet but I can take precautions to ensure your dog’s safety and mine. In this situation, I may ask you to remain for the duration of the first groom to keep your pet calm.
2. Cancellation Policy If you are unable to attend an appointment, please inform me at least 48hrs prior to the appointment time in order to give me chance to offer the appointment to somebody else. At Tower View Grooming I do understand life if busy & unfortunately sometimes due to unforeseen circumstances you may need to cancel an appointment. Therefore, on the first occasion this will not incur a charge. However, on future occasions if you cancel your appointment with less than 48hrs notice you will be required to pay 50% of the groom price BEFORE your next booking.
3. Fleas Please check your dog for fleas before booking your dog in for a groom. If your dog if found to have fleas during the groom this will incur an additional charge of £15 on top of the price of the original quote. This is to cover the cost of medicated flea shampoo and salon fumigation costs.
4. Coat Condition Although removal of minor matts is part of the grooming process severe matting and poor coat condition requires extra grooming and/or a full coat clip off. This requires extra grooming time than is normal there will incur an additional cost; this will be discussed with you prior to commencement of the groom or during the groom via telephone call. Matted coats that are left can be harmful to your dog causing discomfort and in severe cases cutting off blood supply to certain areas such as the ears.